After a lot of trial and error, I have finally found my holy grail skincare products and I thought I would share my views about them here.
I have combination/oily skin which breaks out during those days of the month. I have open pores on the sides of my nose, few blackheads on the nose. I have very sensitive skin that turns red when any foreign product comes in contact with my skin.
1. Vichy Normaderm Purifying Cleansing Gel- Best face wash I have ever used. Prevents breakouts and deep cleans the face. Read the full review here
2. Clinique Clarifying Lotion Type 3 – Brightens the skin, reduces open pores. Full review coming soon.
3. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel - This is like milk for the skin. Gets absorbed easily and hydrates it very well. Full review coming soon.
4. Vichy Normaderm Night – Moisturizes, light weight, treats acne and pores as well. Read full review here
5. Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel- Very cooling and keeps eyes looking fresh. Read full review here
Last but not the least, my favourite sunscreen , the Lotus Herbals Matte Gel. Cooling and matte. Read full review here
The above mentioned products have helped my skin improve alot. I hope this post was useful.